Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 13: Tofino Continued

Today was again, wonderful. 


We slept in until 11, then ate a Mexican breakfast and took a hike around the beach and rocks. Afterwards we ate a healthy lunch and headed in to Ucluelet and visited the lighthouse and did some more rock climbing. Afterwards we came back to swim, and BBQ steak, prawns wrapped in Bacon, Asparagus and Mushrooms. We then played two rounds of settlers and are now debating if 11 is too early to go to bed, or if we can give in and sleep early. Last night we went to bed to watch a movie but ended up passing out by 10pm. We're getting old!


Speaking of getting old, I turn 28 next Sunday. Today I got confused and thought it was my birthday and was so excited. Embarrassing, I know. I got confused about my own bday. 


Ok...the place we can go on the computer and play games and eat has bench seats which give me a backache, so I'm off to lay in bed. Yay. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...