Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day One of Crazy Party Food Prep

Today after work, I biked home, went out for dinner with Paul and his Mom (yay for Pho Hong), picked up Irene and headed to Costco. All the veggies and Canadian Goods needed for the party are now purchased. Our house is party command station.

Tonight I worked my way through 6 items on the party list: Double Batch of Chocolate Chip Zucchini Loaf, Double Batch of Apple Brownies, Mint Fudge, Skor Fudge, Peppermint Chocolate Bark and a Honey Glazed ham. Phew.

We also have all the goodies for the party located in two spots: the kitchen floor and the fridge. In a house with almost no counter space, we need all that we have for the actual cooking!


Tomorrow Paul graduates at 9:30am - EEEP. So early. We have to be there by 8am to grab his gown...so we're aiming to be there by 7:45. Definitely not a sleep in on a day off!

After the grad, we'll all have lunch together and then head back to our house to work on food prep.
We need to make Cheesecake Caramel Pumpkin Cups, Reece's Chocolate Bark, Cucumber Shrimp Rounds, Rice Crispy Chocolate Balls, Wings, Cream Cheese Wraps, Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes, and Broccoli & Rice Casserole.

Considering Paul's mom and sister  cut all the veggies for veggies and dip, all the cheese and sausage and cucumbers....AND put together the food tags. I think we're in good shape! We can definitely nail this!

It's 1:07am...I should probably go to bed...but I'm so wired from all the work! Maybe I'll shower and head to bed shortly...we'll see!

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

I hope you have a lovely time at Paul's grad :D Tell him congratulations from me & David.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...