Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - First week of November!


I menu plan 2 week ahead normally, though currently I’m running on a month long schedule from now until the end of May. I did my meal planning about a week ago for the entire month. It’s a very unusual month, with different food needs so it was easy to plan ahead!

Monday: Pesto Chicken, Roasted Garlic Zucchini, Sauteed Garlic Asparagus & Ravioli
(Rob and Emily over for dinner)

Tuesday: Garlic Rice, Roasted Veggies, topped with baked Spaghetti Squash.
(Taking dinner to a girls bible study, and leaving enough for Paul and Karen at home)

Wednesday: Date w. Paul  - surprise date for me!
(Paul will be in charge of making Karen’s dinner so it’s a real day off for me!)

Thursday: Spaghetti Ham Bake

Friday to Sunday – we’ll all be out of town in different places so we don’t need to worry about food!



1 comment:

annies home said...

yes I agree will be a busy weekend for us as well come see what we are having at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...