Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In Sickness

After all my philosophysing about my body letting me know it needed rest, and me making the choice to take it, I have to admit that my body still seems to be waging war on me. Tuesday morning I woke up sick with a cold...working at my desk I could barely focus my eyes. It was not super fun. Even though it's really busy my boss sent me home halfway so I could sleep. Today I worked my BUTT off to make up for it but it was totally worth it. So yesterday was spent in a fog of sickness, today was spend in crazed work mode, with lingering sickness. I'm sure my co workers love all the sniffles over here.

And this is why my little blog has been quiet for a day or two...

Now to leave work, head home and hopefully get some rest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...