Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Hmm...I can't seem to connect to OrgJunkie to link up to Menu Plan Monday, but here it is regardless!

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Dinner out with Sarah at Tropika

Tuesday: Lifegroup / Leftover Chinese Food, enough for 13! Thanks Auntie Debbie!

Wednesday: Spaghetti Squash, Asparagus & Roast Turkey. Stefany over for dinner

Thursday: Tortellini with Vegetables. Quick dinner before heading off to visit my sister

Friday: Leftover Riblettes wrapped in Onion Cakes hopefully with friend!

Saturday: Out with old high school friends (Sarah W & Tami D)

Sunday: Nick’s Birthday Party – I’m bringing Mud Pie

With Paul being away I have made myself busy so I don't miss him. This has generally worked. The only problem is I have made myself so busy I am feeling exhausted and like I might catch a cold. Yikes...time for a new system!

Maybe I'll figure that out once I stop going!

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

I sometimes make the same mistake when David goes away. The key, or so I've found, is to plan out relaxing evenings--get some favourite movies which he won't watch with you, make something easy for supper, grab a good book...

A combo of a good movie followed by reading a good book usually keeps me up later than I stay awake when David is home. And of course this should be interspersed with seeing people/going out so as to not get too bored.

Then again, I also phone-stalk my mum when I'm on my own and force her to talk to me for hours. You could try phone stalking my mum as a backup...a relaxed chat is always nice, and easier for you since I inevitably ring her when she's at work but you two are at least on the same time zone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...