Thursday, May 31, 2012

Packing, moving and an outfit

So...the packing is in full swing.
Our house is now empty of our "stuff" and it's ready for subletters.
Well, ready for Paul and Katie to clean, and then it will be ready.

I discovered a way to organize my accessories and keep them seperate in my suitcase.
At work we had an old projector case we were throwing out.
So I snagged it and decided to put it to good use.



The top compartment holds all my necklaces (in baggies to they don't tangle)


The inside holds my bracelets and my scares.
Also, not pictured, it holds three tins of hair stuffs
(hair elastics,  bobby pins, etc)


This is my small overnight bag. We're packed for the next 3 days.
I'm so proud of all our organizing!


Last night we moved Karen over to the Chibota's.
This is our car FULL of her stuff.
FULL.
She needed a picture to see how ridiculous this was :)


We will miss you Karen!
We all had dinnr together with Samm and TC & Irene.
It was a lovely send off or "pass over" dinner.

Then we headed over to the Mitchell's to meet with Greg and Debbie
We got to connect, dream and chat and it was awesome.
I love having pastors you can really enjoy and connect with.

Also I wore a cute outfit.
But when I tried to take a photo it was blurry


And when Paul tried it gave me a bald spot.


So you'll just have to take my word for it that it was cute.

And on that note - I'm off to finish my last 2 and a half hours of work, then BCAA, a haircut, dinner at Jenna's, a going away party and then we're off on our adventure!

Day 1 of our trip start tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

LeAnna (and David) said...

photo quality aside--you look tiny!!! Good job :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...