Friday, December 21, 2012

Exhausted

I am exhausted.
Last night was my work Christmas party (photos to come), then today I worked until 1:30 and then came home to join Paul who was with the movers unloading our furniture into the new house. After the movers left we headed back to our old house to keep packing boxes of random crap. Now all the crap is boxed up and ready to be moved tomorrow...but man it was a long evening. We finally stopped at 8:30 and headed over to Pho Hong for dinner. After that we came back to our new house, unloaded the car, made the bed, borrowed wifi from my phone and now here I am. Sooo ready for bed.

And in fact that's where I'll go now.

Oh wait....I may be exhausted and heading to bed but we're in! We now officially live here and that's awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...