Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Todays moment is brought to you by...

With the arrival of sunny weather, comes a glorious discovery in our new house. Our patio gets the morning sun. And since our bedroom overlooks the patio, our bedroom gets the morning sun. The morning sun has changed mornings at Casa Morgan. 

This morning I woke up and my room was nice and bright. When I opened up the blinds and crawled back into bed, I laid there with sun rays streaming onto the bed.

When I managed to crawl out of bed (I was pretty tired - we stayed up until midnight making a desk in my closet) it was so much easier to do than on a rainy wet day. I threw on my bike riding clothes and made my way outside to the patio with an iced chai latte, my bibles and my prayer journal. I sat on our new (free) patio furniture, over look the school yard, and issues quite a few prayers of thankfulness. 

Todays awakefulness is brought to you by the sun.








1 comment:

LeAnna said...

I love the morning light. Waking up to the rising sun is glorious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...