Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday, on Tuesday


Menu Plan Monday with Laura at Org Junkie

Monday: Chicken Satay Skewers, with Boursin mashed potatoes, Boccocini & tomato salad and roasted zucchini. 
I have been sick all week - I missed almost a week of work but am back at it now - and was feeling better yesterday, so I made a real dinner and mmmm it was good. Plus it used up things that needed to be eaten, like the Boursin and tomatoes

Is lifegroup and a going away party for Jodi - so I'm making this recipe I have seen online, and also I pulled together a apple/plum cobbler, using apples and plums that needed to be eaten. Yes!

I am getting ready to leave town Thursday morning for the weekend for a wedding, so Wednesday night will be food prep and packing. I needed an easy dinner, and something crock pot seemed important. 

Since I am leaving Thursdsay morning, I picked a slow cooker recipe that I could put on when I left, and would be ready for the gang to eat when they were all done school for the day. 

Friday: Slow Cooker Stew, using Slow Cooker package from Walmart
Paul is in charge - I'll do the prep for the meal Wednesday and he'll just need to put it in the slow cooker and turn it on. He won't be home for dinner, but our students can turn off the slow cooker and deal with the food.  

Saturday and Sunday: YOYO (You're On Your Own)
Since we are away at a wedding I've left the gang on their own for food, but there will be lots of food left over from our slow cooker meals and I'll be making a Rice, Broccoli and Turkey Casserole to leave them for the weekend. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...