Monday, November 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday, November 10th



Menu Plan Monday with Laura at Org Junkie

Upcoming week: 
MondayYOYO
Final Austin Day! Taco Deli, Maternity Shopping, State Capitol Building Tour and Rudy's BBQ!
Visiting the "Mean Eyed Cat" in Austin

Also fun in Austin today was to be my sleep in day while Paul and his mom went for a hike but at 5:45am the alarms started going in the building and didn't stop for almost an hour (turns out it was a malfunction, no real issue). So after hanging around outside for around 45 minutes we headed to starbucks and on to Taco Deli, then continued on to the mall. No sleep but it was a great day indeed. 

Tuesday: YOYO

Tuesday is Travel Day! 7:05am is our first departure so we'll be at the airport by 5am just to be safe. We arrive in Renton around noon, pick up Paul's sister and will grab groceries and head back to Canada. 

Wednesday: Crockpot Cheesy Potato Soup
Wednesday is my only night at home. So I'll be working all day, then coming home to do laundry and pack for another weekend away and serving up this tasty comfort soup! 

Thursday: Crockpot Italian Chicken
Thursday I'll be leaving this meal in the crockpot again. As soon as work is over I'll be heading to the ferry to go to Victoria with some lovely ladies and Thursday night is my Nana time! 

Friday/SaturdayYOYO - Tara in Victoria, BC
Friday I'll be spending the day with my Nana and then my Auntie Lesley and by dinner time, I'll be heading to spend the weekend with a group of lovely ladies in downtown Victoria. Stoked!

Sunday: Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
Sunday I'll wake up in Victoria but be back in time for church and dinner so I'll be throwing chicken in the crockpot with some Teriyaki sauce to cook while at church. I made this meal a week or so ago and it was a huge hit. Rice in the oven during church and BAM, dinner. 

Week in Review: 
MondayPumpkin Soup with garlic bread
Pumpkin Soup was a huge hit again. My hair dresser came over and it was a fabulous time - great hair and great conversation. Then we were off for a meeting at 7:30. It was a rainy stormy night but with a great appointment with Tess and a great lifegroup leaders meeting I didn't mind the rain at all. 

Tuesday: Chicken Bacon & Ranch Bubble Up Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

Tuesday was lifegroup - I ran out of prep time to make a bubble up but I had cooked ground beef in the freezer, so Spaghetti was an easy choice! Lifegroup was lovely - we broke into our D groups and had some really great conversation. Then Lindsay stayed around to chat with me while she waited for John to pick her up - she kept me great company while I packed for Austin. 

Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
Wednesday is our final night before leaving so we'll be finishing up on our packing and prepping. I swung by Costco on our way home, then served this tasty dinner (while cooking up rice [wednesdays dinner] and noodles [Thursdays dinner]). We had a meeting at 9pm, and were in bed by 11pm all packed and pretty tired. 

Thursday: Crockpot Italian Chicken
Thursday we woke up early, stopped at Starbucks and headed in to work with the car fully loaded and bed made! We left work at 3pm and headed to Renton, WA for dinner with Rebekah & Tony, before sleeping at their place and heading out to the airport early on Friday morning. 

Friday to Tuesday: YOYO - Tara & Paul in Austin, TX
Friday to now has been our trip to Austin. It's currently Monday night and we'll be up at 4am to head to the airport. Woot. Our trip has been awesome (with details and photos to follow) and I am so glad for the time away! Maternity clothes shopping, Mexican Food, BBQ, cool sights, great conversations and lots of neat Austin moments. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...