Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Menu Plan Monday, Oct 6

Menu Plan Monday with Laura at Org Junkie

Upcoming week: 

Monday: Indonesian Chicken Satay, Peanut Sauce with Rice & Stir Fried Veggies
Monday we were having friends over for dinner - a dear friend is heading back to Ireland and I wanted to serve her a last asian dinner...or at least as Asian as I get :)

Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup
Tuesday night we had plans at 4 and 8 so a crockpot dinner was a necessity - and this dinner is not only easy but super super tasty.

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Spinach Pesto Lasagne
Wednesday is a busy day - my mom was been not feeling great so I will be walking with my folks and my sister, then meeting up with a friend for coffee, and then driving a student to the airport, so another crockpot dinner is important. I will make sure to make some veggies that I can eat since Lasagne is not on my go list.  

Thursday: Pumpkin Soup

Thursday I am free most of the day so I can take some time to invest in Pumpkin Soup. Mostly it's onion soup...but good, so good. So worth the investment.

Friday: Nachos (creamy chicken taco mixture)
Friday night is a pre-thanksgiving dinner hangout for the Mitchell family. Nachos as our place! Easy and fun! 

Saturday: Thanksgiving Dinner (with friends)
Saturday is our family and friends dinner - international students and homestay students! Woot.


Sunday: 
Thanksgiving Dinner (with the Mitchell's)
Sunday is my family dinner + church. Woot again. 

Monday: Thanksgiving Dinner (with the Morgan's)
Dinner with the other half of our family! Woot again indeed.

I finally have time to get dinner prepped before the final minutes. It's rewarding to spend time in the day getting dinner ready. I mean sometimes baby things pop up and it's crazy but generally I can take an hour earlier to get dinner ready, then go back to baby life. Really all it's done is moved dinner prep forward....and that's relaxing. Finally no last minute stress.

And also now it's late. So there you go. Bedtime!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...